Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Traveling outfits

For a little break before continuing my Thai travel's diary. I'll blog about my Thai traveling outfits :)

I tend to dress casually when I travel and bring enough clothes with only one shoes and bag, especially to place like Bangkok which is famous for shopping! :) I knew I needed much empty suitcase space to fill it later with new clothes.

Day 2:
Asymmetrical Dress: Berskha
Bag: Liz Lisa

Day 5:
Top: Unbranded
Trousers: Berskha
Bag: Liz Lisa

p.s. : I was not planning to make an outfit blog post, so I pictures purposely taken for my outfits and day 1, 3, 4, 6 are all missing (no pictures were taken by DSLR)! :(



A

8 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous, as always :) I hope you continue to have a great time in Thailand :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ameliaはちょうかわいい!*---*

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful...love your outfit and pics...^^

    Love,
    http://chocoandpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, cute outfits! you're so lucky that you get to travel (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super beautiful scenery. I know what you mean about the bringing almost nothing thing. Even though I took so little, I always fill up my suitcase anyway. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your travelling! How lucky! Your outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. heyyy i'm going to Thailand in the summer!yay... gimme tips on the good shopping places in BKK?hehe..
    btw, it's ok to dress simple when travelling, u still look chic anyway!

    cheers, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi carla!! thailand is great, I'm sure u'll love it. As for shopping place, Pratunam area is the best. There's a wholesale shopping mall called Platinum and clothes there are really cheap :)

      Delete

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...