Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Ameliebe Project is officially launced


Hi!! I just started a project blog which hopefully will help me to be creative all the time.
More project will be posted soon and I will be happy to have you visiting! :)


  *The Ameliebe Project*
 I've spent hours making the best layout for my blog as well as writing projects :)

This is my final layout

I know, it must be hard to keep blogging regularly on two blogs. Even if this blog and the other blog are having completely different type of content. But I will try my best!!
Many more projects to come! I am so excited and challenged to do them :)



A

2 comments:

  1. wow. this is gonna be interesting :)
    I'm visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This seems like a pretty cool blog! : D : D I will go visit!

    ReplyDelete

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...