Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bali in less than 6 hours

I'm leaving to Bali early in the morning :) This is going to be a really short 2 day trip since this is actually not a holiday, I am just tagging along my brother who was invited to her friend's wedding there.

It has been a long time since the last time I went to Bali. The last time I was there was in 2009 for our own graduation trip with my classmates from senior year. We even missed the graduation ceremony at school because of this trip :) and bellow are some pictures of Bali taken by my lomo cameras. (Fish eye & Super sampler with slides chromes)








I love taking pictures with film cameras. I love how I can't see what I take. I love how I always remember every single shot that I take. I love the color of the photos. The only thing I hate is how expensive it is to develop them especially slides films, plus I can't find any lab who can do film scanning here :(




A

11 comments:

  1. sounds like so much fun! can't wait to see pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fisheye photos are awesome!
    And have fun at your short trip to Bali! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last four photos! Especially the second from last :P They look so professional - I wish I was good at photography >< I always see beautiful photos and wonder how they do it!

    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog :) I need to find more time to practice! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lomo cameras are so cool! I really love the super sampler pics you took. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lomo photos! It's been a while since I've been to Bali, too. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bali is so beautiful ! I wanna go there again and take a lot of photos for my blog . When I went there 4 years ago , I haven't had a camera T_T

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this photos !

    And have fun in Bali !

    http://www.universeandyou.com.br/

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  8. film cameras are awesome! i love the fisheye ones!

    cheers, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting~!! I can't wait to see all the pictures! :)

    And I agree, fish-lensing is always wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos, I want to visit Bali some day!
    Check out my latest post and tell me what you think, I'll be happy to read your opinion =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeay... Bali is one part of my country...
    Great photos..so exicited..
    Come hear again dear!!!! xoxo

    Love,
    chocoandpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...