Laces are magical, it adds girly yet elegant feeling to every clothes they are on. Moreover it never dies :) the first time I notice that laces are trending was last summer. I saw almost every store in Japan has laces or crochet tops in their collection and even when summer turned to fall, then winter, laces are still everywhere :)
here are some pictures of me wearing some laces collection from Floriestyle :)
|I own exact the same shorts as what I wore but in different color :)|
I have been here for 2 weeks already :) Before I'm here, I planned to be productive during my holiday by making some resolutions, they are:
1. Learn how to drive a car properly
2. Start and finish reading some books
3. Brush up my Japanese and prepare for the N1 test
and after 2 weeks, here is my progress:
1. I only practiced driving once and I freak out when there are cars near me. I think I'm still having trauma.
2. I started to read Haruki Murakami's Kafka on the shore but often somehow I ended up reading blogs, tumblr or 9gag instead. lol
3. I don't use Japanese at all in any kind of form not even watching a japanese drama or TV show.
Hopefully I can be more productive for now on :)
I'm going to Bali in few days, I'm so excited!!